Sunday, 15 December 2013

Reflection on life

Lets see.... As of now....
Life has been kind to me. Good things are rewarded while bad things aren't. 
Let's start from the beginning. Early on I had a decent childhood. What I would remember the most are maids wacking my bro and I almost everyday for not obeying instructions. Soon after, primary school turning from number 1 to god knows where (last class). Similar story to secondary school and college/uni. Still, as much as Aiesec have affected my studies, I think I gain much more of it than without. The thing with loudest department members still sounds pretty cool. Anyhow, not to forget I had internship in a pr company and also in Taiwan. Then graduation comes and Exfuze happen which by the way doesnt work out well for me. And finally, Toyota. So far so good. In a position I never think I would be in a year. But then again, good things are rewarded while bad things aren't. And now, after a year of working experience, finally stabilize my life. Now to adapt to a better life. Mainly health and knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment