Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Done with 2013, 2014, just bring it

And so a year filled with big change just passed. Summary of the year as much as I can remember is: 

1) work
Defiantly the biggest change for me. Coming into the year, am only two months old. And then department merge. New members new work load. Struggle through everyday even till now. Was in charge of tmc models before hiace domestic and local is added to my scope. Two month later, taken over whole imv models. Talking about change...... From cbu models to assb model in just a short time is another challenge. Not to mention hilux being a core model and the amount of research paper I have to do. Then come nenkei timing where suddenly I tookn charge of everything as everyone is not around. Lastly, now am starting to take official lead on the whole team. Ended the year with top performer ranking. Something I only wish I am a year ago. Now it finally has happen. 

Family 
1) relationship with family seems to be better as I'm spending more time at home resting from work these day. Even treated family to a meal after receiving bonus. Only thing not done is probably treating aunty and uncle. Satisfied on this part too.

Personal
1) around mar, finally call and end to relationship with ky. Am very struggling with work and just decided to stop the drama. Guess work kept me from thinking too much and lessen my load on this. However to date, am not very sure my feeling on her still. On top of that, again lust came on me in terms of Tsys and also Erin. Will have to improve on this area this year. Not satisfied on this part

Financial
1) year of staying home defiantly save me lots of money. However, should I be spending myself for Russia and more when going out with cousin, I will be exceeding budget. To watch out more on spending but to be more willing to spend others. 

Holiday
1) only went for Russia trip which is indeed an eye opener. From flight experience to the whole new foreign country. 

And so the year closes on this. Very satisfied overall on the achievement on the year. Will be making goals for the year on the upcoming weekends. 

Day 1 of 2014. Work up and had a good workout before heading for 12 years a slave movie which reminds me on what others are going through. Had a serious talk with Tsys on the relationship before having a good nap after coming home, work out again before finalizing the spending for the year. Looking forward to day 2. 

Posivity: feeling pumped up 
Learning: others are going through harder time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment